Boutiques are stocking full of the best fashion to brace for the chilly winter days ahead. The coziest chunky knits, wool accessories, and all things layered will help anyone survive hibernation until spring.
1. Puffy Coat at A. Cheng ($425) - Not too bulky and filled with down and feathers, this coat by G1 will help defend against the winter months. Go Shop >
2. Wool Zipper Coat at Assembly New York ($744) - A giant wool and mohair coat by Boessert/Schorn with perfect folds and pockets. Go Shop >
3. Cream Knit Sweater at Babel Fair ($129) - Aryn K.’s design is the perfect slouchy fit in a soft cream tone. Go Shop >
4. Evony Cardigan at Christopher Fischer ($550) - 100% cashmere with ribbed detailings in a deep black cherry color. Go Shop >
5. Drapey Hooded Tweed at Dalaga ($89) - The perfect poncho for layering with fringe details. Go Shop >
6. Wool Hat at Kaight ($175) - Mischa Lampert’s hand spun, dyed and knit hats are made in NYC in fun colors for grey days. Go Shop >